Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies, prophylactic vaccines and molecular therapies. Currently, about 375 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To strengthen our Team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are looking to recruit an
Manager Project Management & Grants (f/m)
Job ID 9101-1803
As part of the Project Management Office, you will set and control PM standards. You will increase company-wide PM expertise in order to optimally support high-quality planning of research and development projects. Oversight and guidance of grant management activities at CureVac is an essential part of the position. You will be working at the interfaces between Research, Development and Technology, Human Resources, and Finance/Controlling departments.
- Define and maintain standards for project management, e.g. planning and reporting, risk management, stakeholder analysis etc.
- Increase and standardize planning quality across all projects, highlight interdependencies across the project portfolio
- Lead and develop the Project Management & Grants team
- Oversee and guide the grant management activities at CureVac
- Organize external and execute internal PM trainings for employees
- Support the successful delivery of programs through effective facilitation, tracking and reporting
- Create working relationships with project managers across the organization, strengthen business interfaces and advise on best use of PM approaches
- Lead the implementation of a company-wide stage gate process for drug development projects
- Advanced degree in Science, ideally in the Life Sciences (MBA or PhD preferred) with 3+ years working experience in biotech/pharmaceutical industry, project management certification preferred (e.g. PMI, IPMA, PRINCE 2)
- Demonstration of strong leadership skills in either line function or matrix environment with a focus on team development
- Confident use of MS Office, experience with project management software and/or MS SharePoint server desirable
- High level of initiative, organizational skills and proactive, solution-oriented work
- Strong service orientation and communication skills as well as openness to a dynamic environment
- Very good written and spoken German and English language skills
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.