Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies, prophylactic vaccines and molecular therapies. Currently, about 400 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To strengthen our team in Tübingen, near Stuttgart, we are looking to recruit a
Bioinformatician (f/m/d) Software Engineering
- Perform analysis on complex processes and routines from various origins
- Develop and integrate software and algorithms for these
- Evaluate new methods and proceedings to increase the value of systems and processes
- Prepare and present results within the team and other stakeholders
- Support collaborations with external/internal groups to strengthen our technology
- Master's degree in bioinformatics, computer science, statistics or equivalent qualification
- Strong background in software development
- Expertise in several programming languages (e.g. Java, Perl, Python, R)
- Experience in bigger software projects and TDD of advantage
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High level of motivation, structured and independent working method
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills, German nice to have
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.