Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies, prophylactic vaccines and molecular therapies. Currently, about 400 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To boost our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit a Life Scientist / Biologist / Biotechnologist (f/m/d) as
Scientist (f/m/d) Biomarker and Immunoanalysis
Job ID: 3501-1901
As part of the Biomarker and Immunoanalysis group, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of all GCP laboratory-related activities for the measurement of serology, biomarkers, and PD in samples from clinical studies in order to investigate the biological activity of RNA-based vaccines, therapeutics and adjuvants in clinical settings. This is an academic position. You will be supported by an internal lab team or manage cooperations with external providers.
- Planning and supporting projects to measure immune responses and biomarkers as part of clinical trials
- Establishing, validating and applying immunological and molecular assays in line with GxP standards
- Data analysis and preparation of presentations and papers
- Writing of SOPs, validation plans and reports in collaboration with the Quality Management department
- Contributing to clinical documents with regards to biomarker and immune analysis contents
- Professional guidance of laboratory technical staff
- Doctorate in natural sciences and minimum 2 years of postdoctoral experience in industry or 3 years in academic institutions
- Proven in-depth scientific and methodological expertise in human immunology, biomarker measurement and analysis
- Practice with multi-color flow cytometry and ELISA
- Other immunological methods for identification of antigen-specific immune responses (e.g. intracellular cytokine staining, ELISpot, and multiplex assays) are desirable
- Experience with data analysis and biostatistics (R and/or SAS are a plus)
- GCP/GLP knowledge and practice in writing SOPs is advantageous
- Methodological know-how for identification of biomarker candidates and handling large amounts of data (x-omics) is advantageous
- Project management skills and collaborating with international partners is advantageous
- Proven team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.