Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies, prophylactic vaccines and molecular therapies. Currently, about 400 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To strengthen our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are looking to recruit a Biologist / Pharmacist / Biochemist / Biotechnologist as
Project Manager (f/m/d) - Oncology
Job ID: 5101-1901
- Planning, managing and monitoring complex projects and sub-projects
- Coordinating and managing interdisciplinary research, clinical, regulatory and production teams
- Defining and adhering to deadline- and budget-related project goals
- Ongoing quality management and optimization of project contents and structures
- Preparing and constantly updating project schedules and associated capacity planning
- Acting as the central interface and counterpart for both internal and external project managers
- (Master’s) degree in Biology, Pharmacy, Biochemistry or Biotechnology, or an equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 3 years´ experience in managing complex projects and project structures at a pharmaceutical, biotech or medical company, preferably in the production/process development sector
- Knowledge of the GxP environment (including cleanroom production)
- Basic understanding of regulatory requirements for clinical trials
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively in a team setting/matrix-type organization
- Flexible and adaptable to a demanding and fast-paced work environment as well as strong organizational skills
- Assertiveness and excellent communication skills at various levels
- Excellent command of (spoken and written) English, German desirable
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.