Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies, prophylactic vaccines and molecular therapies. Currently, about 400 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To strengthen our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are looking to recruit a Biotechnologist / Biochemist / Life Scientist as
Scientist (f/m/d) - Early Process Development
Job ID: 3601-1801
- Develop, optimize and scale-up GMP-compliant production steps for ribonucleic acid APIs
- Automate DSP methods (chromatography and filtration)
- Develop analytical methods and IPCs or PATs, carry out process characterization and feasibility studies
- Perform DoEs and simulate processes
- Plan, execute and document experiments
- Generate and maintain technical reports, presentations, SOPs and URS documents
- Maintain the functions of the laboratory
- PhD in Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering, Life Sciences or related field
- Ideally 2+ years of relevant working experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Hands-on experience in developing scalable, efficient biopharmaceutical production processes is desired
- Strong communication skills and experience working in multidisciplinary project teams
- Knowledge of validation and GMP-compliance and a deep understanding of molecular biology are strong assets
- Ability to independently devise research projects but also to work in an interdisciplinary team
- Experience in in-vitro RNA production, DSP and execution of DoEs is advantageous
- Fluency in English and German (written and spoken)
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.