Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies, prophylactic vaccines and molecular therapies. Currently, about 375 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To strengthen our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are looking to recruit a
Senior Project Manager (f/m) – Molecular Therapy
Job ID: 5101-1804
- Planning, managing and monitoring complex cooperation projects and sub-projects
- Coordinating and managing interdisciplinary production, clinical, and regulatory teams at various project levels
- Defining and adhering to deadline- and cost-related project goals
- Ongoing quality management and optimization of project contents and structures
- Preparing project schedules and the associated capacity planning, and always keeping these up to date
- Acting as the central interface and counterpart for both internal and external project managers
- Experience in managing complex projects and project structures at a pharmaceutical, biotech or medical company
- Background in a scientific field is of advantage
- Knowledge of the GMP or other regulated manufacturing environment
- Basic understanding of regulatory requirements for clinical trials
- Experience in managing interdisciplinary teams
- Sound knowledge of MS Project or equivalent applications
- A talent for organizing and a very hands-on approach
- Assertiveness and excellent communication skills at various levels
Excellent command of (spoken and written) English
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.