Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies, prophylactic vaccines and molecular therapies. Currently, about 375 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To strengthen our team in Tübingen, near Stuttgart, we are looking to recruit a
Research Scientist (f/m) Molecular Therapy
Job ID 3401-1801
As part of the Enabling Technologies department, you will be working with an interdisciplinary team to develop the therapeutic potential of mRNA across our therapeutic areas. To this end, you will perform universal as well as target-specific advancement of the mRNA technology platform and be responsible for preclinical evaluation of novel solutions.
- Design, management and execution of research projects on RNA technology
- Technical supervision of technicians
- Development and evaluation of novel ideas and the respective research strategies, strongly considering intellectual property matters
- Written and oral presentations of research results to various audiences
- Coordination of collaborations with academic and industrial partners
- PhD or equivalent degree in Life Sciences
- Strong research background in fundamental RNA biology
- Expertise in structural analyses and translational control
- Broad method repertoire regarding molecular biology, cell biology, and biochemistry
- Knowledge in bioinformatics is an advantage
- Independent research experience in an industrial or academic environment is highly desirable
- Excellent team spirit, communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English, German is an advantage
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.