Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies and prophylactic vaccines. Currently, about 340 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To boost our team in Frankfurt/Main, we are currently looking to recruit a
Clinical Trial Manager (CTM) (f/m)
Job ID 2101-1801
This position will support the Clinical Project Manager (CPM) in the operational management and oversight of clinical trials within a clinical development program. The CTM will contribute to the successful execution of clinical trials from the protocol concept through the clinical oversight of the CRO and other third-party vendors on assigned trials, and will work closely with the CPM, Clinical Trial Assistance and multifunctional clinical trial team.
- Assisting in identification, selection and hiring of appropriate CROs and third-party vendors and support third-party vendor training on protocols and practices
- Identifying, selecting, and monitoring performance of investigational sites for clinical trials including negotiation and management of investigational site payments
- Overseeing performance of CROs, third-party vendors, and field CRAs including co-monitoring to ensure compliance with study protocol; identifying areas of concern and escalating to CPM and/or Head of Clinical Operations
- Preparing and supporting investigator meetings
- Reviewing key study quality metrics (e.g. eligibility, primary endpoint data etc.) and determining appropriate action in conjunction with study team
- Tracking and reporting on study progress including site activation, subject/patient enrollment, monitoring visits, and relevant documents
- Writing or contributing to preparation of clinical protocols, amendments, informed consent forms, study guides, case report forms, and any other clinical research-related documents
- Master´s degree in Life Sciences preferred, otherwise equivalent education and work experience required
- 3-5 years’ experience in clinical research (at CRO and/or sponsor organization) with at least 2 years’ experience in on-site monitoring of interventional clinical trials (preferably oncology and/or vaccine trials)
- At least 1 year of trial management experience
- Solid knowledge of clinical study processes, Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and other guidelines
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including MS Project
- Basic knowledge of project management and clinical research budgets, including processing and tracking of site and vendor payments, would be an advantage
- The ability to support several projects simultaneously, a flexible working style and attention to detail are essential
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- Willingness to travel up to 15%
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.