Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies and prophylactic vaccines. Currently, about 340 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To boost our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit a
Scientist (f/m) Drug Substance Process Development
Job ID: 4302-1802
- Development, optimization and scale-up of GMP-compliant production steps for ribonucleic acid drug substances
- Method development for the analysis of nucleic acids, proteins and process-related impurities
- Support transfer of production steps and analytical methods to routine (GMP) production
- Carry out validation and process characterization studies
- Planning, execution and documentation of experiments
- Generation and maintenance of technical reports, SOPs, BFDs and URS documents
- Participation in multidisciplinary project teams
- PhD in Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering or related field
- Ideally 2+ years of relevant working experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Hands-on experience in developing scalable, efficient biopharmaceutical production processes is desired
- Ability to independently devise research projects but also to work in an interdisciplinary team
- Experience in in-vitro RNA production and execution of DoEs is advantageous
- Fluency in English and German (written and spoken)
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.