Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies and prophylactic vaccines. Currently, about 340 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To strengthen our team in Frankfurt/Main, we are currently looking for a
Clinical Scientist (f/m)
Job ID 2202-1801
In this position, you will support our cross-functional development teams in the design, planning and conduct of clinical development programs with focus on biomarker studies, providing the translational science perspective.
- Evaluating clinical and preclinical data to support the clinical development of CureVac’s products in the field of oncology and molecular therapy
- Designing biomarker and PK/PD analysis plans for our product candidates
- Managing projects involving clinical sample/data analyses conducted at contractors´ or academic collaborators´sites
- Conducting systematic literature and ‘omics’ database searches to support our clinical and biomarker programs
- Preparing reports and presentations for scientific conferences and advisory boards
- Providing analysis, interpretation and publication of biomarker data from CureVac’s clinical trials
- Selecting external partners to perform biomarker and PK/PD analyses and coordinating collaboration efforts including on-site trainings and audits
- Organizing and coordinating the collection of clinical samples for biomarker and immunological analyses as part of clinical trials
- Compiling and reviewing protocols/manuals/Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the processing of samples and administration of CureVac’s Investigational Medicinal Products (IMPs)
- PhD or post-doctoral qualification in Life Sciences or Medicine is required
- Ideally, at least 2 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry, or in an affiliated sector
- Preferably experienced in practical laboratory tasks, cell culture work, sample logistics, GCP and/or GLP documentation techniques; experience with PK/ PD analyses would be of advantage
- Excellent team spirit and communication skills
- Service-oriented approach, with a flexible and proactive attitude toward changing needs
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.