Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies and prophylactic vaccines. Currently, about 340 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To strengthen our team in Tübingen, near Stuttgart, we are looking to recruit a Biologist/Life Scientist/Immunologist (f/m) as
Research Scientist (f/m) Immunology
Job ID 3102-1801
As part of the Immunotherapy department, you will be working with an interdisciplinary team on the research and development of novel mRNA-based cancer immunotherapies from proof-of-concept to clinical phase.
- Direct research experiments to develop and assess novel mRNA-based therapeutic approaches in the field of cancer immunotherapy
- Devise and evaluate research strategies with a strong focus on intellectual property protection
- Written and oral presentation of research results at scientific meetings
- Coordinate collaborations with academic, industrial and funding partners
- PhD or equivalent degree in Life Sciences
- Strong research background in immunology, preferably with a focus on cancer immunotherapy
- Experience with animal tumor models
- Independent research experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry, or as an academic postdoctoral fellow
- Excellent team spirit, communication and presentation skills
- FELASA B qualification preferable
- Fluency in English
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.