Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies and prophylactic vaccines. Currently, about 340 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To strengthen our team in Tübuingen, near Stuttgart, we are looking to recruit an
Associate Director ADME/PK (f/m)
Job ID 5101-1803
In this position you will be responsible for Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, and Excretion (ADME)/ (PK) analysis, and PK (pharmacokinetic) /PD (pharmacodynamic) modeling and simulation, in support of CureVac drug discovery/ pre-/non-clinical development efforts across all therapeutic areas. In this role the candidate will serve as a primary source of scientific expertise for the design, analysis, reporting, and presentation of pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic data.
- Perform pharmacokinetic analysis, interpretation, and reporting of exposure data to support all the CureVac discovery and development programs.
- Design, plan and implement PK/PD approaches early in non-clinical development including modeling of disease progression in various animal models to support translational research.
- Supply translational development initiatives with pharmacological expertise and advice and serve as an integral and proactive part of CureVac’s translational development teams.
- Conduct physiologically-based pharmacokinetic (PBPK) modeling analysis to support dose selection for toxicology studies and first-in-man studies.
- Address and resolve scientific challenges arising in drug discovery/development programs
- Interact with multidisciplinary teams to meet project goals and timelines.
- Communicate critical and significant project information to relevant stakeholders
- Ph.D. in Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related field with a specific focus on pharmacokinetics and PK/PD modeling
- A minimum of 5 years hands-on experience with ADME/PK study design, analysis and PK/PD modeling required
- Knowledge of regulatory guidance for ADME/PK analysis and GLP compliance is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of drug disposition
- Flexible and adaptable to demanding and fast-paced work environment as well as strong organizational skills are essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, sound knowledge of English language
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively in a team setting/matrix-type organization
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.