Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies and prophylactic vaccines. Currently, about 340 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To strengthen our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are looking to recruit as soon as possible an
Associate Manager, Grants (f/m)
Job ID 8801-1801
As part of the Project Management Office, you will support the identification of grant opportunities, establish and maintain international grant networks, consult on grant applications and supervise grant projects administratively. In this position, you will be working at the interface between several internal departments and external fund-givers.
- Research, analysis, and tracking of international funding opportunities and grants
- Consult on grant opportunities and applications, align project management activities across the Research, IP, Legal and Controlling departments
- Support development and submission of grant proposals, project/budget plans, contracts and other documentation
- Continuously refine internal grant processes and procedures across departments
- Maintain and improve a central database of all running grant projects, supervise reporting processes to external fund-givers
- Cultivate relationships with current and potential fund-givers and project partners
- Plan and execute trainings on grants for employees
- Keep up to date with scientific and technical developments relevant to the company’s research fields
- PhD in Life Science, a minimum of 2 years´ of professional experience with scientific project management in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry, or as an academic postdoctoral fellow
- Proven record of participation in successful grant applications and projects (execution according to contractual obligation)
- Ideally, project management as study / education content or certification (GPM, IPMA, PMP) and experience with MS Project and / or other project planning software
- High level of initiative, organizational skills, and proactive, solution-oriented work
- Strong research background in nucleic acid research and/or in the fields immunology, oncology or molecular therapy desirable
- Strong service orientation and communication skills as well as openness to a dynamic environment
- Very good written and spoken English language skills, very good scientific writing skills, good German language skills desirable
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves in maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.