Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies and prophylactic vaccines. Currently, about 340 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To our team in Tübingen, near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit a Biologist / Pharmacist /Biochemist / Biotechnologist as
Senior Project Manager (f/m) - Oncology
Job ID 5102-1801
If a complex and dynamic project landscape is exactly what you are looking for as your next career challenge, grasp this opportunity and help us create a medical revolution.
- Planning, managing and monitoring complex projects and sub-projects including cooperation projects and sub-projects
- Coordinating and managing interdisciplinary, research, clinical and regulatory production teams at various project levels
- Defining and adhering to deadline- and budget-/cost-related project goals
- Ongoing quality management and optimization of project contents and structures
- Preparing project schedules and the associated capacity planning, and always keeping these up to date
- Acting as the central interface and counterpart for both internal and external project managers and therapeutic/business area management
- (Master’s) Degree in Biology, Pharmacy, Biochemistry or Biotechnology, or an equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 5 years´experience in managing complex projects and project structures at a pharmaceutical, biotech or medical company, preferably in the production sector
- Knowledge of the GxP environment (including cleanroom production)
- Basic understanding of regulatory requirements for clinical trials (early phase and,ideally, also late phase)
- Experience in managing global interdisciplinary teams
- Basic knowledge of MS Project or equivalent applications
- A talent for organizing and a very hands-on approach
- Assertiveness and excellent communication skills at various levels
- Excellent command of (spoken and written) German and English
- Ability to systematically perform activities in a timely and accurate manner
- A committed team player who is able to cope with pressure
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.