Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies and prophylactic vaccines. Currently, about 340 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
Bioinformatician (f/m) - management of sequence data
Job ID 7501-1702
In this position, you will be working within an interdisciplinary team with the goal to develop the therapeutic potential of RNA. Hereby you will support internal core departments in their daily work.
- Support core departments to develop their internal processes (e.g. data flows, analysis steps)
- Support core departments in setup of new processes
- Integrate wet lab resources into an existing environment
- Prepare data for further analysis in the departments
- Preparation of presentations and reports
- Coordination of the results with corresponding departments
- Degree in Bioinformatics, Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- First working experience in a biotech company is a plus
- Excellent expertise in using unix systems (bash, …)
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (e.g. Perl, Python, …)
- Basic knowledge in version control (e.g. git, svn, …)
- Hands-on experience in the application and support of current biotechnological methods (NGS, MS, qPCR, …)
- Expertise in project management is a plus
Excellent written and spoken English language skills, good
written and spoken German language skills
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves in maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.