Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies and prophylactic vaccines. Currently, about 340 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To boost our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit a
Scientist - Process Development Downstream Processing (f/m)
Job ID 4301-1705
- Development, optimization and scale-up of GMP-compliant downstream process steps for nucleic acids with focus on plasmid DNA
- Method development for nucleic acid analysis
- Support transfer of production steps or analytical methods to routine GMP production
- Perform small-scale validation and process characterization studies
- Plan, carry out and document the activities including writing of technical reports
- Participation in multi-disciplinary project teams
- Coordination of development activities at external service providers
- Proven in-depth scientific and practical expertise in downstream purification techniques
- Ideally working experience in primary recovery techniques
- PhD and at least 2 years of relevant working experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Profound knowledge in developing scalable, cost-effective biopharmaceutical production processes
- Ability to independently devise research projects but also to work in an interdisciplinary team
- Fluency in English and German (written and spoken)
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.