Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies and prophylactic vaccines. Currently, about 340 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To boost our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are looking to recruit an Informatician/IT Specialist/Bioinformatician as
LIMS administrator (f/m)
Job ID 7501-1701
In this position, you will be working within an interdisciplinary team with the goal to develop the therapeutic potential of RNA. You will support the production department by maintaining and supporting a LIMS system that is developed from scratch.
- Software development to automate laboratory processes
- Establish, integrate and support corresponding database systems
- Software documentation and testing
- Preparation of presentations and reports
- Coordination of the results with users
- Maintain and administrate a central production system
- Degree in bioinformatics or equivalent qualification
- Expertise in any programming language should exist (Java preferred)
- Basic knowledge in version control (e.g. git, svn, …)
- Good theoretical and practical understanding of (no)SQL databases
- Solid expertise in using and maintaining of unix based systems
- Initial experience with any kind of LIMS systems is a plus
- Expertise in wet lab work is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- High level of motivation, structured and independent working method as well as an outstanding solution orientation
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.