Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies and prophylactic vaccines. Currently, about 310 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To boost our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit a Life Scientist / Biologist / Biotechnologist as
Clinical Scientist (f/m) Biomarker and Immunoanalysis
Job ID 3702-1701
As part of the Biomarker & Immunoanalysis group you will be working with an interdisciplinary research team analyzing samples derived from our clinical studies to investigate the clinical potential of RNA-based vaccines, therapeutics, and adjuvants. One of your main tasks will be to measure immune effects of RNA-based therapeutics and to identify potential pharmacodynamic (PD) biomarkers.
- Planning and supporting projects to measure immune responses and to identify biomarker candidates as part of clinical trials
- Establishing, validating and applying immunological and molecular assays in line with GxP standards
- Data analysis and preparation of presentations and papers
- Writing of SOPs, validation plans and reports in collaboration with the Quality Management department
- Reviewing and contributing to clinical documents with regards to biomarker and immune analyses contents
- Professional guidance of technical staff
- Doctorate in natural sciences and minimum 2 years of postdoctoral training at academic institutions or in industry
- Proven in-depth scientific and methodological expertise in human immunology and/or biomarker research
- Experience with immunological methods for identification of antigen-specific immune responses (e.g. polychromatic flow cytometry, intracellular cytokine staining, ELISpot, ELISA, and multiplex assays)
- Ideally, methodological know-how for identification of PK/PD biomarker candidates and experience handling large amounts of data (x-omics)
- Biostatistical and/or bioinformatical skills (R and/or SAS) are a plus
- Experience in project management and collaborating with international partners would be advantageous
- Proven team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.