Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies and prophylactic vaccines. Currently, about 340 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To boost our team in Frankfurt/Main, we are currently looking to recruit a
Clinical Research Associate (CRA) (f/m) /
Klinischer Monitor (w/m)
Job ID 2101-1701
This position is office-based and will support the Clinical Project Manager in the operational management and oversight of clinical trials within a clinical development program. You will contribute to the successful execution of clinical trials from the protocol concept through the clinical study report, ensuring completion of study deliverables. As the CRA, you will work closely with the Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Trial Assistance and multifunctional clinical trial team.
- Assisting in the identification, selection and hiring of appropriate CROs (Clinical Research Organization) and third-party study vendors
- Identifying and selecting investigational sites for clinical studies, including negotiation and management of investigational site agreements and payments
- Overseeing performance of CROs, third-party vendors, and field CRAs including co-monitoring and review of monitoring reports; identifying areas of concern and escalating to Project Leader and/or Head of Clinical Operations
- Tracking and reporting on progress of study, including site activation, subject/patient enrollment, monitoring visits, and relevant documents
- Developing and reviewing SOPs, guidelines, and work instructions
- Coordinating approval processes for critical documents
- Organizing study-related meetings
- Master´s degree in Life Sciences preferred, otherwise equivalent education and work experience required
- 3-5 years’ experience in clinical research (at CRO and/or sponsor organization) with at least 2 years’ experience in on-site monitoring of interventional clinical trials (preferably oncology and/or vaccine trials)
- Solid knowledge of clinical study processes, Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and other guidelines
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including MS Project
- Basic knowledge of project management and clinical research budgets, including processing and tracking of site and vendor payments would be an advantage
- The ability to support several projects simultaneously, a flexible working style and attention to detail are essential
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- Willingness to travel up to 15%
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves in maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.