Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies and prophylactic vaccines. Currently, about 310 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To boost our team in Frankfurt/Main, we are currently looking for a
Clinical Research Associate (CRA) (f/m)
Job ID 2101-1701
- Working closely with the Clinical Project Manager and Clinical Project Team to support various aspects of clinical trials
- Communicating with CROs and study sites
- Tracking, filing and reviewing essential study documentation
- Generating and maintaining study checklists, keeping accurate records of all essential study documents
- Developing and reviewing SOPs, guidelines, and work instructions
- Performing co-monitoring of study sites
- Coordinating approval processes for critical documents
- Organizing study-related meetings
- Master´s or equivalent degree in Life Sciences is an advantage
- Ideally 3-5 years’ experience in clinical research (at CRO and/or sponsor organization) with at least 2 years’ experience in on-site monitoring of interventional clinical trials (preferably oncology and/or vaccine trials)
- Solid knowledge of clinical study processes, Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and other guidelines
- Proficiency in MS Office; database experience desirable
- The ability to support several projects simultaneously, a flexible working style and attention to detail are essential
- Willing to travel up to 20%
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves in maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.