Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies and prophylactic vaccines. Currently, about 310 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To boost our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit a Pharmacologist / Life Scientist as
Manager Toxicology (f/m)
Job ID 3601-1703
The candidate will serve as a primary source of scientific expertise for the design, analysis, reporting, and presentation of toxicology and pharmacokinetic/ pharmacodynamics (PK/PD) studies.
- Plan toxicology studies at CMOs, interpretation, and reporting of data to support all the CureVac development programs
- Perform pharmacokinetic analysis, interpretation, and reporting of exposure data to support all the CureVac discovery and development programs
- Implement PK/PD approaches early in non-clinical development including modeling of disease progression in various animal models to support translational research
- Conduct physiologically-based pharmacokinetic (PBPK) modeling analysis to support dose selection for toxicology studies and first-in-man studies
- Address and resolve scientific issues arising in drug discovery/development programs.
- Interact with multidisciplinary teams to meet project goals and timelines
- Doctorate in Toxicology, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Sciences or related field
- Hands-on experience with toxicology studies, PK analysis and PK/PD modeling required
- Knowledge of regulatory guidance for toxicology, PK analysis and GLP compliance is an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, German is a plus
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application in English via our CareerPortal.