Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies and prophylactic vaccines. Currently, about 310 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To boost our team in Tübingen, we are currently looking to recruit a Life Scientist/Pharmacist/Biotechnologist/Biochemist as
Scientist Analytics (f/m) in Early Process Development
Job ID 3601-1703
As part of the Early Process Development Team you will be working with an interdisciplinary team to develop and optimize new analytical methods for biopharmaceutical production processes. Within this remit, you will be involved in method transfer to our quality control facility.
- Independent development and optimization of cell-based and other bioanalytical assays with hands-on work in the lab
- Transfer of methods to quality control department
- Preparation of SOPs, reports and presentations
- Maintenance of the functions of an analytical laboratory
- Participation in writing invention disclosures
- Doctorate in life sciences, pharmaceutical biotechnology, biochemistry, chemistry or equivalent degree
- Strong hands-on experience in cell-based assays (e.g. cell culture techniques, in vitro potency, expression, immune stimulation, viability assays, FACS, cell imaging)
- Experience in biochemical and molecular methods (e.g. ELISA, Western Blot, enzyme assays, spectroscopy and nucleic acid analysis (PCR, electrophoretic methods))
- Knowledge in statistical data analysis and experimental design (DoE) is of advantage
- Experience in method validation would be a benefit
- Fluent spoken and written English
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application in English via our CareerPortal.