Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies and prophylactic vaccines. Currently, about 310 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To boost our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are looking to recruit a Life Scientist / Biotechnologist / Immunologist / Biochemist (PhD) as
Director Program Management Molecular Therapy (f/m)
Job ID 5102-1702
The director of the Molecular Therapy Area program heads and takes responsibility as program manager for CureVac’s development projects in the field of Molecular Therapy.
- Coordinate projects and teams within the Molecular Therapy product development program
- Plan and keep track of program budgets and resources in collaboration with the respective department heads
- Develop global strategic plans and scenarios in close collaboration with the development team and present them to CureVac´s management board
- Provide regular status updates to CureVac’s management board and provide key information for management decisions; implement management decisions together with the development team
- Interact with and support the business development department in preparing and executing licensing activities; plan and coordinate collaboration projects with global pharma partners and research organizations
- Degree in the Life Science area; PhD would be advantageous
- At least 5 years of pharma/ biotech experience in a project management or program leader role for products that are in the stage of clinical development, ideally experience in vaccination or biological therapeutics programs
- Scientific background in immunology, protein design would be of advantage
- Good presentation skills, ability to communicate and present to all audience types
- Proven track record of managing multifuncional teams
- Excellent communication skills (German and English)
- Experience with MS Project and MS Office.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of project management tools
- Excellent problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, willingness to reach high performance
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.